Take them out of context and the things people say are just plain weird.
(silence) We're all sat here listening to the voice in Ruth's head. Laura
I like holding hands. Richard
Crows are just nasty. Steven
I don't get the point of thumb-wars! Richard
I want a tam tam. Chris J
A mother's saliva is sterilising, but only to her own children. Nick
Why didn't God make us with just one muscle? Lizzy
Because we'd be a slug! Laura
I've got jam. You don't need anything else when you've got jam! Chris
That's what girls are for, to make boys feel useful. Laura
I've got lots of strawberries in my room. Jo
He's more of a carrot kind of guy. Louise
Slow and steady wins the race, as long as the pigs behave. Laura
Feet are actually quite nice! Richard
One of those randoms at pav that you don't recognise is actually Ruth after 7 bottles of wine... Mark
I don't want to discuss my identity crisis, I just want some bread. Ruth
He was born somewhere! Richard
Is that the... oh, no, it's not the moon, it's a crane! Louise
Steve by itself isn't a punchline... Steve N
Things are funnier when you've got water in your mouth! Helen
You're still only 21? That's just not right! Steven
That's why gorillas don't wear bracellets. My dad
There's a lot of gravity about tonight. Zoe
It's illegal to eat a spinning trifle. My bro
This is the jumper I can't take off! Louise
It tastes blue! Simon
I don't think 1st century slaves had trade unions... Clive
Defrost before thawing... My mumYou've lived in 2 millennia. You could live in 3 millennia if you lived long enough! My mum (confusing millennium and century, easily done...)
Eric? That's a silly name for a cauliflower! Laura
Don't worry, it does that periodically. Simon B
That's a lot of noise from a little pot! My Dad
My rolls are offended now! My Dad
Washing up mittens. No-one ever thought of those did they?! My Dad
Awww. He sent me a dancing hippo! Ruth
No comments:
Post a Comment