Lizzie aka FLNN (Fizzy Lizzie No Nuts)
A little about her: Lizzie doesn't walk, she dances, bounces, leaps and jumps. I didn't see her sitting down until day 5 in the house. An absolute whirlwind who wears me out just looking at her. Lizzie has the attention span of a 5 year old and I've never met a more suited year 1 teacher. She's allergic to nuts, but doesn't seem too bothered - I fear I may accidentally kill her one day.
Hobbies: painting, making cakes, woowoo-ing, decorating cakes, talking about Adam, trying to learn how to become a northerner, making her hair curly, singing, playing the piano (only 3 bars of a tune, then she's bored of it and onto the next one) and more woowoo-ing.
Best comment: "I bought it because it was purple and looked funny"
Housemate #1: Lizzie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Only one thing to say about this really...
WOO WOO!
Oh I am not anonymous....I'm Lizzie!
Post a Comment