Ok, so the quotes post was getting a bit long and I thought it was about time I started a second one. Here's the best quotes for 2007...
I don't think I'd like to be yellow, but then again, I'm not a dishcloth! Jo
Ooh, is that the mouse?! John W
This weather you have! Blaza
There's a dead hebe behind the shed... Dad
How's the hebe? Me
Shredded. Dad
There isn't time for your thought processes. Mum (to Dad)
Bothy. That's a good word to know... for when someone lays a 'h'... and you have the rest of the letters! Dad (playing scrabble)
Meet my daughter, she's intrigued by pea and ham soup. Dad
... you don't have much arm coverage do you?! Dad
Aw, that's nice... what is it?! Aimee
They look like confused olives! Rhiannon
Oh, "because it", not "cricket"! Well, they sound similar. Grandad
You didn't look without aces? Grandad
I might have found one... Nan
Where's my cow?! Andy R
He's not very fruity is he?! Dad
If you're good I'll take you for a dink. Dad
More Favourite Quotes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment