main page ********** characters ********** events ********** quotes ********** random ramblings

Quotes for 2008!

A new year, a new quotes post.

I bought it because it's purple and looks funny! Lizzie

I like jaffa cakes Lizzie
Yes, there's something about them Laura
Monosodium glutamate probably! Lizzie

Normal rules don't apply to trifle! Dad

Dom's responded! Katie W

Mr Greedy... that's very un-pc. It could be genetic. Tom R

He's a closed fish kettle! Lizzy M

Oooh, I just tapped in my slop! Dad

... On the 6th day Lizzie made fairy cakes. And she was well pleased.
On the 7th day Lizzie forgot to rest. Lizzie

It tastes of nasty. Kate

1 comment:

Grinnyguy said...

Yay, more quotes! I think looking funny would be reason enough to buy something, if it's purple too, well, that's just a bonus...

We are going to make a book for our house, or jo is and then we'll all help... and we'll put in lots and lots of quotes from the year. Yay yay

PS Happy Easter!!