Work is so much more fun when you can do it with your friends.A little about him: My friend James is a true gentleman; one of the kindest, sweetest guys I have the priviledge of knowing. He is very good at talking and we often find ourselves in the middle of some surprisingly deep conversation. I am very pleased to have found someone else who enjoys playing games as much as I do and we spend many lunchtimes having a happy game of gin rummy or forecast whist. He even let me beat him at chess once! Perhaps a little on the skinny side, Lou and I are disappointed that our efforts to fatten him up are having little effect.
Even if the ladies in the office don't think he's a patch on Sam Scharf, he's the best colleague I could ever have hoped for.
Hobbies: Playing football, watching westwing, talking about football, spending time with his lovely girlfriend, watching football, playing chess, supporting Grimsby, climbing mountains in the mist and trying to get me to like football.
Character 14: James
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment