Our family love playing games. Every time we're all together we try and fit a game in. A few of our favourites are Blockus, Kitty Nap and Scrabble. But we're always open to new suggestions.
Having learnt to play Settlers of Catan with friends, and loving it so much I got my own set for my birthday, I thought I might bring it home for a family game session. It went down well, with much hilarity along the way (I do come from a madhouse...).
SHEEP!! All
I get a sheep do I?? Dad
Laura: you get to take one of Dad's cards
Mum: tries to take Dad's knight card
We're going for longest road are we?? Dad (as he builds his road across the table...)
I can't get my head around it. Mum
There's only one 2? That's halved my chances of getting it. Dad
I get to move the knight-whatsit-thingy-robber? Mum
Baaa!!
Event 32: introducing the family to settlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment