All these new years. I can't keep up. Tony
I need someone to eat me help it. Bro
I'll eat you help it. Laura
I'm going to do us eggs in little otters' swimming hats! Mum
Thank you for the games of settlers with cataah and emergency scrabble. Dad
Everyone needs a colin for the bus journey home. Lizzie (she was right, I was very grateful for my Colin)
A toast, to Alison and Martin.
Eugh, it's 'orrible! Adrian (very loudly)
Ha ha! 'e don't like it either! Adrian
If I were to act my shoe size, I'd have to grow up a bit. Dom
When trying to work out if we'd lost anyone...
I thought 12 was an important number? Jon
Yes, at a certain point today there were 12 of us. John
I wonder why you have Stag do's and Hen do's... Shouldn't it be Stag do's and Doe do's. Oh, that's why!! Dad
My manager: We're going to have a rotating chair for our team meetings...
Samia: I already have a rotating chair (spins round)
His prestidigitation amazed me so much I was disconbobbulated! Dad (very pleased with himself after getting his 2 words of the week into the same sentence...)
Can we have some peas please Louise! Laura and Gav
Can we have some cheese please Louise! Laura and Gav
More food should be eaten off of ironing boards! Mitch
No comments:
Post a Comment