"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life."
Well, 2010 ended and 2011 has begun. It's always exciting at the beginning of a new year as you anticipate what it will have in store.
I think I would summarise the last 2 years as:
2009 - FAITH - A year where I thought things couldn't get any worse, until they did. But God kept me safe.
2010 - HOPE - It had to be better than 2009, and God makes the impossible possible
and
2011 - LOVE - I'm getting married :)
So, in two weeks time I'm moving North. People keep asking me, why would anyone choose to move from Cambridge to Hull? Well, I'm going because there are people up there who need to hear the gospel and surprisingly few willing and able Christians to teach it. As I follow God into marriage and into his service in the North, I know that I will be more than rewarded for any costs I bear now, as I leave dear friends behind.
Event 42: For the sake of the gospel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment