main page ********** characters ********** events ********** quotes ********** random ramblings

Event 36: In which I caught up with the news on the street

I don't go back home to visit my parents that often. Maybe once every couple of months usually. But this month I get to see them three times. Well, not actually visit to spend time with them, more like use them as a hotel...

Visit number 1 of the month was for Aimee's hen do. And whilst I was there, I made sure I caught up on what's been happening in the street my parents have lived in for the last 20 years.

  • Dominic has finally moved out of his parents' house at the bottom of the road.
  • There's building works at Rachel's house.
  • Alfrieda's house has been bought by the man who runs the George and Dragon.
  • Mr Seven at number 6 has had to leave, after 40 happy years there.
  • Number 22 is having an extension.

No comments: